Thursday, May 7, 2009

Love note and me!

I got my bag already. It came with love note! So you know, the bag i bought.



Syau, it's neither LV nor Coach! It's cheap though! Way cheaper than its price here in KL! HAHAHA! I like it because it is cheeky chic! It is also huge so i can dump all my things inside!

*********************

Ahh! i just love this pic. Look my face, nampak oval je! Haih, kalau tak bulat setepek! Ahaha! The other day, masa gi wedding my husband's friend, ada sorang nih i jumpa. Dia adik my friend masa KPLI. And masa at the end, nak amik gambar ramai-ramai, he called me adik. Eceh! nak tergelak ok! Finally, i bagitau yang i kawan kakak dia and i am 30 already. Huish! The thing i always remembered about him was, muka dia cam Fahrin Ahmad. Ahahaha! Tengah duk cari-cari gambar sekitar wedding tuh tatau Fad letak mana. I pakai kebaya. Jangan tak percaya. First time after 5 years!

No comments: