Monday, May 4, 2009

My hectic weekends.

My weekend was hectic. So how's yours? We began with heading south to Pagoh just to find out that our TPM was there on Saturday to visit his area and was his first returned as TPM. After few visits to relatives' houses, sending cards and all, returned back to KL on Saturday and it was like the longest ever journey with Firdaus throw his tantrum all the way Pagoh-KL. Serabut tul budak sorang nih! How ahh 8-9 hours journey back to Besut???

Haih, on Saturday night we had a wedding dinner at Merak Kayangan Hall. The food was marvellous. So did the wedding itself. All well organized! We were there untill midnight!

On Sunday, we headed to KLCC with one aim. To purchase Corelle 16pcs set worth 299.50. Murah banget. Dah sampai sana, i've decided to let it go. So returned home empty handed. Still have to save money for future trip. Balik all kepenatan tertidur sampai petang hinggalah my siblings datang. So that ends my weekend. Picture later-later!

1 comment:

Blog Diva said...

bukei mok nak bagi ke set corelle kutu hok supo dio bagi for me??see my entry.mok ado 3set.1 for me,she said the other one is for u..ke aku silap dgr???