Friday, February 15, 2008

Moving in and surprise.........

I have to put aside my excitement of moving in to our new house because up to date, we still haven't receive any letter. Some more, all the letter regarding the Puteri house is mailed to MIL's house.

I did discussed with F regarding the house. I mean we are short of cash. Our budget are tight. So far, we are not going to do major reno of it. I think we just fix the grill and thats it consider that we still have to pay some amount to the developer, transportation from Keramat to Puteri House, considering Tihani new nursery/baby sitter and all. Koman-koman makan 5-6k jugak tu weh.

Hohoho, Diane! perabot tu nampaknya beli satu-satu laaa weh. Tensen aku. By the way, we are having a new addition to our family member. *Sigh. I'm 4 weeks pregnant and my EDD will be 18/10/2008. So, i guess i have to rethink of my plan with my sister to go abroad for jalan-jalan.

So many things coming up and my morning sickness is quite bad. Aku biasa la kalo mengandung nih memang teruk. Did you all know, last time masa aku mengandung, aku masuk spital because morning sickness yang teruk, kena masuk berbotol2 air and the doc. yang entertain aku was our former Tdk, Doc. Norzaihane the twin sista? Haru, kan? Both of them keje HKL.

Oh, our election will be on 8/3. Sempat ke aku nak balik nih? My mom definitely will bugging me to go and elect. Lepas tu bulan 3 cuti sekolah nih memacam plan laa pulak kakak aku tuh nak ke sana ke mari. Iskk.... penat tul.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ern!

What a suprised! Tihani nak dpt adik!!

Congratulation dear.Take care.Harap-harap this time around tak keluar masuk spital lagi.

p/s I'm soooOoo envy oke!

-DD-

Anonymous said...

OMG!!

double happiness. congrats ern!

take care oke. muahh muahh for sis tihani.

-syau-

Anonymous said...

ko pregnant ker? hohoho...
u know what, udin kate bapak dah tukar grill umah...tukar grill yg latest design tuh...yg ada ukir2 punya...
bila nak balik kg nih? jumaat ker? aku kena apply cuti lg nih?

Anonymous said...

ern dearie...

tahniah!!!!!
oh btw, akunyer morning sickness dah kurang sket..so, sabo je laa byk2 ek ek??

-sha-