Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Let it be....

I have to put aside my temptation of going for a vacation eventhough i can't resist the 0.05 cents tix to KK by DD and really cheapo tix to Bandung by MummyEri. Darn! I'm jealous, ok! Be in mak buyung condition, i really have to plan my schedule properly. Let alone the trip to Sarawak this coming July. *Hush! Our previous trip to Sarawak back in 2004, i was 6++ month pregnant and again this coming July trip i'm pregnant and will be 6++ month pregnant at that moment. *Lol!

I should avoid Sarawak, la... HAHAHA. Oh well, work really make me dizzy. I tend to get bored easily. It's not the job but the people around. Tatau nak cakap macam mana, dah. I wish i can transfer to another school. Be it rural, i don't mind at all. Help, sapa-sapa ada kabel besar tuh tolong laaa aku!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aku terasa cam nak book tiket to bandung...hahaha