Friday, March 26, 2010

My taman perumahan...........

The kids are deep asleep. I am supposed to finish my final assignment before the semester ends but i'm just plain lazy to do so. Hubby went off lepak at mamak's with his friends. If he can, why can't I??

We attended a birthday party just now. The food is ok. We have another barbecue party tomorrow and i'm willing to cook spaghetti for them. My housing area now become a kampung style. The men all lepak until late at night playing carrom. Every weekend they have makan-makan, baca yassin, etc!! Everyone seems very friendly. Iyelah, taman pun kecik je. Ada lima lorong. My lorong is the tiny one. Ada 6 rumah je. Hehe.. but i'm not so pandai bergaul lah. I just stay at home most of the time. I think most of the owners here are teachers. The teachers from my school pun dah berapa ramai.... Haiyarkk!! Me sendiri tak cam. That day, i bumped into a guy. I told my colleague yang he's familiar. Biasalah sembang depan umah tarak pakai tudung. My jiran depan rumah yang sama tempat kerja cakap itulah ustaz sekolah kita. HaiyooH!!! Shy!! Shy!!! Patutlah cam terperasan sipi sipi. Dia afternoon session kita morning session....... Ngantuk nih!!!

1 comment:

Blog Diva said...

wah, tukar layout...comei, comei!!!