Friday, March 19, 2010

I need to pack.............

Sudah pukul 12. I haven't take a shower yet and makan too. I need to pack for today and tomorrow. Now, i don't mind eating out alone!!! With wi-fi access everywhere, i just sit and enjoy my lunch while browsing through the net. Easy, no?? My lappy really works. I can keep it in my handbag though.

Hmmm, mana nak makan ekk?? PappaRich? Oldtown White Coffee?? McD? KFC? Secret Recipe?? Bangi Kopitiam? Mamak pun ada wi-fi laaa nih!!! Errrr.... i tertengok lam berita@bernama tadi despite of so many kopitiams that grow now and become malaysian hanging out spots, only two have sijil Halal recognized by Jakim which is Pak Hailam Kopitiam and one more Jonker yada yada (forgot the names oredi!).... So, muslim! just beware of what you eat and where you eat...

Oohhhh, ada permintaan suh i published my kitchen yang belum ready ituhhh. Haiyarkk, i don't know where i campak all my transfer cable. I have my camera phone with me but i couldn't find the cable. I only have sony camera's cable without the camera becos Fad dah rembat wat pi ofis. The easiest is using my lappy camera tapi cam orang gila lah pulak.

Hehehe. I want to take a shower, pack my things, wash my car, have my lunch and drive up north. Bye! Bye!!! Nanti kita berjinggo lagi if times really permit!!!

No comments: