Thursday, April 28, 2011

While daddy is away!

Fad flew off to Jakarta yesterday with Royal Dutch Airlines, and arrived safely at 5.30pm and proceed to Bandung straight away. Those who have been to this mega city, definitely understand the meaning of MACET! He was travelling with a group of friends and will be spending the rest of the weekend there. When he called me later during midnight he was still in the car towards Bandung. Pity!!

Hmmm, people are interested on traveling these days, no?!! A dear friend (Ayeen) is on her way to Seoul while another friend is already in Europe for 3 weeks vacation. Don't forget FM ya!!

Back at home, all the kids are doing pretty good. They behave themselves well and I let them play during the day so that they will off to bed early which was a success. They slept at 10 last night. MIL offered to accompany us but I turned down the offer. I felt awkward actually. Hehehehe!! And I guessed so does her!

I do have some plans for this week. Yeay, no more deduction on KWSP and that makes me a few hundred bucks richer and to withdraw all my money from KWSP makes me even richer. (Hahahaha!! Gurau gurau!!) So planning to go to the KWSP office this afternoon.

Another plan is going to GM plaza at Bukit Indah. People are talking about this place and how good it is. It is just. Like another Guangzhou in town where u can get all the things that people bought from China. Mc Teh, u should come here and shopped for ur newborn and Adam, too. Saw a friend of mine bought those baby gap rompers and pijamas and all baby items make me super duper jealous. Hehehe!! Not only that, textiles, blouses, handbags (replica AAA+++) and many more...

Oklah I should stop now. Kang ada yang bikin kecoh cikgu duk update blog and fb lam kelas.

No comments: