Saturday, December 1, 2007

What a surprise....

Went out to the infamous bb, sg wang plaza, pavilion, lot 10 area. Actually he wants to go to Fj Benjamin Warehouse sale but nothing caught my eyes.

He ended up with Isetan and managed to get his office attires thanks to the membership sales day where he got 70% of for both pants and shirt and lil' one all smiling with her barbie doll courtesy of me. *Nak yang set tuh yang harganya boleh buat aku sesak nafas.*

Than we headed to Pavilion. Nothing much interesting because most of the tenants are designer labels and the prices of each items can make me semputsss! Then dinner time makan2 di Kenny Rogers but he doesn't like it. Katanya Secret Recipe is far away better. Lain kali awak belanja Secret Recipe pulak, ye Bang!

Then, going back home after the whole evening jalan sampai sakit kaki+sakit tangan+sakit semuanya and know what!!!!!!!I got this in my mailbox. What a really-really surprise!

He used to be my friend, my brother in Tdk. As far as i can remember, the last time i met him was in the year 1995 in Penang and again after SPM in Seremban before we lost contact with each other. And now he is married to a beautiful girl with a beautiful name, too.

Glitter Words

No comments: