Sunday, December 16, 2007

It happened again...

I got flat tyre again. It was 10++ am in the morning when i was about to go to the market. I parked my car at unusual place due to lack of parking spot when suddenly i noticed something wrong with the tyre. OMG! It was totally flat. How am i supposed to do it?

Pakcik 1:Apasal? * sambil tgk2 and terus blah!
Pakcik2: Bakpo? Hoh! Tayar pancit ko? Sini sokmo lagu nih. Kereto pok cik pung 3 kali bule nih keno paku. *read it with your Kelantan dialect.

At last, i have to cancel a few plan today. I should met Gee, my former UUM friend to give her my KPLI notes cum visiting her new born daughter. I thought of going jalan2 with my daughter, too. Nampaknya tak jadi. Has to wait for him to change the tyre.

I'm broke now. I think i overspent my money.... How ah?

No comments: