Monday, December 10, 2007

This is how it goes.....

I had another breaking news. Najihah, another friend of mine miscarriage. Don't worry, Jihah. You can always try next time. Be strong, girl!

Nope, we're not going abroad. It's Sarawak. Eventhough we've been there a few years back but it was just a normal visit courtesy of FIL. What u expect when a preggie mom went jalan2? Tak berjalan mana pun just to visit SIL in UNIMAS. Adala sikit2 sightseeing along Waterfront, went to Satok Market, tempat buat pasu Sarawak, Indian Street and that's all.

It is yours truly wanna join his colleagues to Kuching. We managed to get RM6 tix KL-KCH-KL for the three of us. Let him do the rest on accomodation, tourist guide, transportation and all. My worries is my lil' one. Hope she's doing well on the trip.

Right now, i feel like going home. I mean my parents house. I just miss my mom's cooking. Makan ikan singgang dengan pucuk ubi celur cicah budu dengan petai. Aduh, karen banget! One more, I'm craving of gulai kawah and acar umbut nyior. No, no..... Tihani bukannya nak dpt adik lagi. Aku je yg mengada-ngada nak makan itu-ini.

No comments: