Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hey, you!!!

My house in a total mess. I hardly have time to clear up everything. Furthermore, we did an extension to the kitchen. So go figure! Hopefully, everything will be finished before CNY! I have tonnes of clothes to fold, my assignments and my school works are piling up. To make it even worst, both my kids need attention 24-7. At the end of the day, i feel that 24 hours a day isn't enough....

Oooh, i feel dumb. Suddenly i feel like i'm in total lost. To do simple html coding costs me a lot. Can't remember a thing. My assignment is something on blog. I have to create a blog and put all the maths asg in it but i can't even create a template.

My girl is not around. She follows MIL to Muar. Heh, this girl is so hardworking, i tell you!!! My boy, the naughtiest ever but i don't slim down. How, ah???


Don't you miss this boy???

1 comment:

cik orenlili said...

alalalala.. comelnya baby boy aus ni.
geram tgk pipi dia. geramm2. :D