Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm in a BIG a problem!!!

At certain stage, aku rasa otak aku dah tepu. I can't really concentrate on things. For example, i was in the hall attending a three day seminar. I listen to what the speaker said, but i can't digest it. It just flew away. How, ah??? Same goes to my master class. I have attended the class every week but it seems that only my body in the lecture hall. At the end, the tiredness is killing me.

I am really in a BIG problem. Makcik said she can't take care of my kids every Saturday, but my class is every saturday, morning. Another problem, i need to attend the school carnival this coming sunday(why la the school authorities has to bother the teachers on sunday??? come on, it's sunday!), fadzli need to attend class as he skipped twice last week, mom-in-law are going back to kampung, and i don't want to bother makcik again on sunday. I had enough asking help from her because basically she will take her children out on sunday. Should i start to look on a nursery??

How i wish my mum's house is just next door!!!!

3 comments:

zahira said...

ko antar jer lar anak ko tu kat nursery senang...

Blog Diva said...

tumpang susah ati plak daku mendengarnya.. pos ke sini aje budak 2beradik tuh biar duduk dengan adam.cepat sket mat kodam tuh boleh cakap mana tahu?! win-win situation arr.

Mya said...

maid fad taknak kan?

then no choice la. nursery. huhu..