Sunday, April 26, 2009

Internet makes easy!


Yay! My thing already shipped last week! That explained my previous entry! I'm looking forward for this one really really bad! More to come after this. Haih! Actually this is my second attempt purchasing things over the net. Everything on your fingertips! Good right!

Oh, ya! ive made full used of the net by filling the e-filling yesterday! Don't get me wrong! it's my dad's actually. My bro came the other day with things from kampung including the B form. So, i have to do it! I always get dizzy when it comes to figure. My father was fined 13k last year by LHDN. Ok! it's more easier than doing it manually. I've another incomplete task assigned by my dad to pay $$$$. Maybe i'll pay it later through m2u.

2 comments:

syau said...

hoboo???
i love hobo... hok tu single strap kan?

faerni said...

wah! hang mmg advance!!!!
Anyway your profile itu adakah coach camly??