Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm not a fashionista.....

Aku masih ingat jam tangan pertama yang aku pakai. It was Color Club then. My dad yang hadiahkan because i got number 1 out of all year 2 pupils masa primary school kat Kuantan dulu. Aku suka sangat jam tuh sebab ada banyak kaler untuk tali jam tuh and aku boleh tukar tukar warna tali ikut warna baju. As far as i can remember the price for the watch is RM99. Quite pricey jugaklah for a year 2 girl macam aku nih.

Aku pakai jam tuh sampai year 6 and again after UPSR dapat straight a's, aku minta jam tangan lagi from my dad. This time round, i bought myself a swatch. Memang trend lah masa ni. Everybody names teenager will wear a swatch. Memang fancy! But then, after few years i'm not happy with it because it scratches easily. Plus the minutes hand tercabut. Ditambah tali jam tu dah putus. Jam itu sudah tak boleh repair.

So again, i got myself a new watch. From my dad also. My dad's tradition, if we managed to achieve certain target during exam, he'll give us the siblings some $$$$$. So again, i bought myself a GUESS watch after PMR. Ingat lagi, jam nih beli kat Fajar Melaka. Huhuhu! My first ever branded item is a GUESS watch. And it cost me like RM350.

So aku pakai jam nih memang lama. Can u imagine from 1994 untill 1999. Closely 5 years and very satisfying too. Since i fall in love again with another GUESS watch, i decided to let go this one to my bro and i bought myself another GUESS watch. This one all stainless steel TAG HEUER look-a-like. Iyolah nak beli yang itu idaklah mampu, kan! Bersandarkan loan JPA yang baru diterima, i own myself the watch. Itu jam GUESS lama udah buat hal bila diserahkan kepada my bro. Bak kata orang, bila kita mula teringinkan yang baru, yang lama mula buat hal.

This GUESS watch also last for about 8 years. Sampai jangka hayatnya tidak bernyawa lagi, i bought myself Being Famous by Esprit! This time i bought the watch using my KPLI allowance in 2006.


Pic courtesy of ESPRIT


ESPRIT my version!

Oh well, before this jam ni pernah terjatuh ke lantai and cermin jam itu telah menimbulkan keretakan yang amat ketara di tengah-tengah nya macam cermin kereta yang cracked terkena batu. My! i was like crying sebab sayang gila jam tu. Sambil duk gosok-gosok cermin jam ngan kain when suddenly the cracked went missing. Aiyohh! Ajaib! Nih memang kisah benar nih. So how long this watch will last long? I don't know!!!!

No comments: