Monday, June 7, 2010

My weekend yang hectic!!!

My sis and i together with my daughter went to the Gardens last Friday just to pay a visit to Longchamp sale but i would say nothing interesting. We ended up watching Lagenda Budak Setan.


Seriously, i can't recall how the story was because I've read this book like 2 decades ago. However i find this movie kinda nice. Ada jiwa gitu... Hahaha.... Sorrylah, i tak pandai review movie so u better watch and do your own judgments. Before that, melayan Tihani nak makan kitorang pergi Delicious. Hmmm, ok lah kot. Portion besar and it is quite pricey. Aku ni mana selalu makan tempat mahal-mahal. Makan kat kantin sekolah je hari-hari.....

Then, after the movie, headed to Isetan the Gardens. Plan nak survey handphone je. Belum made up my mind model apa nak beli tapi dah termasuk kat Isetan terberkenan kat one Nine West sling bag. Heh, aku pun dah lama tak beli handbag. The previous handbag that i bought was in November 09. Kira lama lah tu kan.

Kemudian, pergi pulak kosmetik department, saja nak survey perfume. This time memang tak beli saja nak testing. I still kena budget for my semester fee and allocate RM untuk hp.

Balik nak antar my sis to SJ, the traffic flow was bad. Dah lama ok tak serabut dalam jem time orang balik ofis. Some more it was Friday and the next day dah start school holiday. From SJ headed NKVE then masuk PLUS pun sama teruknya. I really avoided myself from using Guthrie highway when i was driving alone or only with my children because someone that i knew, were robbed and beaten aimlessly (sampai kaki patah tiga) there after his car tyre went flat. Macam sengaja je..... Ended up we reached home safely 15 mins past ten. Penat gila!!! Luckily the two guys left at home baik-baik aje.

The following day, all of us went to Low Yat Plaza to purchase a new handphone. I don't want to repair the handphone anymore because i already did once sometime last year. Touch screen problem and now software problem. My friend pun ramai bila I tanya ada problem with their sony. Paling selalu masalah hp hanged!

After searching high and low, tengok nokia, sony, samsung corby, htc, bla bla... Terstop kat one bb booth. Chat sana sini dengan salesperson and another guy who updated his bb, i pun tersangkutlah. Hahaha... itupun setelah surf through the net, bb website, service provider website etc.... So, aku mana bleh kalau orang persuade lelebih ni. Cepat je lah terberkenan. Not only me who purchased the bb, my hubby also. Hah!! Sekali borong dua bb terus. I beli yang murah je Fad beli yang mahal. Sementara nak transfer all data from old hp to our bb, kitorang lepak kat old town lower ground floor sebab anak-anak telah serabut tak nak berlamaan kat kedai tu. Memasing pun dah lapar. Dah siap makan dalam pukul 9 malam lebih went up again to collect our bb as usual Fad punya tak siap lagi. Biasalah hp dia. Segala mak neka ada. Nak transfer data pun makan masa dua hari tau tambah-tambah sony dia tuh hanged. So he has to come again the following day to collect his memory card. Sesuai sangatlah dia pakai bb. Aku, hehehe, ada yang call in call out sms je. I tak canggih uolsss!!!! Pakai bb pun terkial-kial. Laki aku selalu cakap, cam ni baik pakai 3310 je... Heh!

No comments: