Friday, April 30, 2010

My pregnancy...

Hmmm... i do not on my lappy since my last post 10 days ago. My morning sickness is pretty bad. I got headache most of the times and because of that i sleep longer than i awake. Bet me! I am pretty sure this time it will be a girl. For your info, i never scanned just to know the gender of my baby but the way i go through the pregnancy give me hint. The symptom is just the same like Tihani. Asal tak warded a few times sudah.

Oh, i just can't wait for the holidays to come. Sudah tak larat. Seriously. My boy pulak kena kenan apa tak tau. Bila nak berbaring nak baring atas perut aku jer. Mak tensen!!! I have put on weight. I am hungry most of the time. Baru habis lunch dah fikir nak makan apa bila balik sekolah.

2 comments:

Blog Diva said...

kalu girl lagi ni memang terer la.. haha, kena ajar me la how to get a girl pulak...

zahira said...

kalo girl ok jugak...kalo idak balik kg nanti penuh ngan hero jer!