Friday, January 23, 2009

My mom is a superwoman!

I'm a bit sentimental because we are not going anywhere during CNY. My school did not take extra leaves so we only stay at home. I persuaded Fadzli to go back to my hometown but i bet he only wants to lazying around at home before he starts to be buzy next month.



Oh, i start thinking of my mum. She is such a superwoman! I still remembered all the sacrifices she did during my confinement. Doing all the house chores, cater Tihani and my dad's need, teaching Al-Quran during afternoon, taking care of Firdaus day and night, and she still be able to teach Tihani abc, 123 and alif ba ta. Tihani being a spoilt brat, she won't learn the conventional way. What my mom did was turn it into a song. Tihani loves to sing to the max!





Bangun pagi-pagi lalu gosok gigi

Mandi buang daki badan jadi cuci

Pakai baju bersih duduk makan pagi

Dengan hati kasih ke sekolah kita pergi


123-10 (bm & bi)

abc - z

alif ba ta - ya

sudah pandai!

Hahaha.. this song keep rewinding in my mind again and again and i tought it was funny. Anyway it's good! She also tell a stories of her own version dodol raja sulaiman, serunai raja sulaiman and gong raja sulaiman and relates it with good moral values such as doa makan, recite Al-Fatihah and all and Tihani now is able to recite Al-Fatihah. Amin! I bet my mom will teach Adam as soon as he able to talk!

Anyway, i hope my mom will be in a good shape and live longer!

1 comment:

Blog Diva said...

awak itu anak dia..saya nih menantu pun dia jaga siang malam jugak masa pantang dulu..(malu kdg2 tu tawww!)

betul2..she is a super-duper-triple-woman of multipurpose.. xdpt nak bls jasa baik dia..I pray for Allah give her a blessful life!