Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Progress...

i almost have to forget my trip to Sarawak bcos of one doc. refused to write a released letter for me to go onboard. Luckily, i got a saviour. Another doc. who is kind enough giving me permission to get on the plane tomorrow since nothing wrong with me. Hey, only i'm pregnant and don't treat me like i'm a convict! Fad said if happens my baby is a boy, he wants the baby to be named with the doc's name. Hehehe, ok gak tuh! What is the doc's name? Secret!

I have yet to decide what to buy from Sarawak. Pottery? Sarawak's mat? salted fish? Kek lapis Sarawak? I don't know.

Oh, the contractor is installing our kitchen cabinet today. I just can't wait to see. We managed to get all the lamps and fans for the whole house and the contractor do their jobs quite fast! I hope everything will be ready by next week then!

Remember about the compensation that I ever mentioned b4 about our house? The developer has to compensate us for almost 7k. That's it. Fad went to the developer's office to settle about this matter and hope we'll get the paycheque real soon.

Inspired by DD's color creation, i thought of painting our house too! But i really don't have any idea what color it should be? Our sofa + dining table is made of wood with red fabrics. Curtains? AyoH! Eri recommended someone, and curtains will be the last item i'll consider.

Okies, need to do some house chores and packing. We'll leave the house as early as 4 am to catch the earliest flight tomorrow so i better be going!!!

1 comment:

eridanus said...

ern!

aku masa 7 mo. last pregnancy selamba je boarding. maleh nak bersurat2. perut pon kecik so tadak sapa care. 2 weeks after aku terberanak, boleh??

note to self : mintak letter of fit from gynae kalo dah 6 mo. n above!! :)