Thursday, April 24, 2008

My one day MC!

Actually it wasn't Naruepol
but Yodsaenklai who win big!

Enuff said...
Tihani refused to be taking care of by a new nanny
She still wants the old nanny who has been taking care
of her since she was an infant! (Cik Mon dah balik kg!)
She cried three days in a row rejecting me sending her
off to the nanny's house.....

As the result aku tension yang amat n bp naik!
Dr gave me one day off and asked me to stay at home and rest..
Tapi aku tak rest pun!
Apa aku buat?
Tour KL gi Maybank, TH, CIMB, Post Office
and balik umah untuk.... tgk p.b. :)

Apa lagi yang aku buat?
Tetiba aku teringin nak makan roti jala.
So aku pun masak kari ayam
n duk menjala roti...
There goes my one day MC!

At night Fadzli ajak jumpa org Public Mutual
Pasal unit trust, aku ikut je!
Kalo menarik kang boleh laa join!

No comments: