Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday bash for my dear little girl....

My dear little girl will be celebrating her 3rd birthday in two weeks time. Fadzli and i planned to celebrate her birthday at in laws house since our place is way to small to occupy more than 10 people. No, we're not making it big, just immediate family members and a few close friends will do. We still thinking of the menu but i guess we let my MIL to decide. Cake is another issue. I want the cake to be sweet and simple, and Secret Recipe is not in my list. I dream of something else and will check on the price soon.

Hohoho, to complete the birthday bash, my dear little girl got herself a pink dress that really makes my pocket dry. I make her promise not to wear one untill her birthday. Luckily, it was Sogo Preview Sale Day we managed to grab it at discounted price, lol! And for myself, I got another handbag and it was good enough to dump everything in it. The reason being, i need a bag for work purposes and my nine west is for occasion. (katanya!) Unfortunately, Sogo Preview Sale Day was for one day only. The stuff was damn cheap esp. handbags, household items, etc...
Talking about nine west, my pupil gave me nine west umbrella. Nice! But my friend said that the umbrella was to nice to be used in rainy day. It is square in shape and cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

order la cupcakes plak!