Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My baby list!

Sorry for the long silence. I'm super duper busy since a couple of weeks ago with my master classes and the assignments goes on like no tomorrow. I'm busy with my new baby lists that i haven't take any account into, yet! I still need to figure out what to buy and what not, so i made myself a list which i think i really need one..........................

*a crib

*crib sheets

*waterproof mattress covers

*bumper pads

*light blankets

**bottles

*nipples

*bottle brush

*formula

*baby towels and wash cloths

*baby soap and shampoo

*cotton swabs

*lotion

*thermometer

*zinc oxide for diaper rashes

*diapers and wipes

*T-shirts

*sleepers

*socks

*bibs

**a tote bag

Anyone to add anything that i miss?

2 comments:

zahira said...

baju bb ko tak beli ke? mitten, booties?

faerni said...

not yet! apa pun tak beli lagi...
nanti nak rembat sekali arung!!! bz maaaa............