Sunday, May 30, 2010

I like something extra-ordinary!!

I would say that i'm a kind who does not like common things. Maksudnya, benda-benda yang orang suka, yang orang ramai pakai, orang-orang banyak guna, benda yang sangat-sangat banyak dan sangat senang dilihat di mana-mana. I would say, it is BORING!! PLAIN BORING!!

Hubby told me that his friend Mus, now owns a Toyota Wish. Yes, i am impressed but honestly Toyota Wish is no longer my dream car. If you are on the road, in a minute u can count how many Wish passed by. Bersepah-sepah!! Not exclusive anymore. Dah rasa cam viva lak. No offense ya, if u really fancy Toyota Wish!!!

Same goes to Coach. I also used to dream of having one but now i can see ladies out there carrying one. Be it authentic or replica bag, my eyes just can't get away of it and my mind starts thinking, oh, she is carrying a replica bag. Yukksss!!! The other day when i went to Mydin, i saw a woman carrying LV monogram. When she lined up just right in front of me, it was clearly a fake one. I would rather carrying a cheap brand-less bag than a replica bag!!

And now, i start to hate AVENT. It is boring. Everyone has it. The design is the same, colourless, etc!! Don't you think so??? Now, i start to fall in love with tommee tippee. I googled and i found the link. It was very appealing the moment i saw it. I searched every where in my cabinet and i was so happy to see my weaning bowl with lid and it is tommee tippee. This weaning bowl i bought last year when i was in Indonesia and i really need a bowl to feed Firdaus.


What is so special about the lid is, the blue colour will change according to the temperature of your food. You will definitely aware when to feed your child. Additional features for the weaning bowl:
  • 2 x 11floz/325ml bowls
  • BPA free
  • Spill proof lids for less mess & less stress
  • Ergonomic shaped handle for easy grip
  • Stay clean cover for spoon - always keeps clean when on the go
  • Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
  • Suitable for all forms of sterilization
  • Stackable for easy storage
And now the feeding bottles are really attracts me. I just fall in love with it. It comes in many colours.


  • Nipple mimics natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding
  • Allows for easy transition between breast and bottle
  • Wide neck nipple for easier latch on
  • Anti-colic, anti-gas, advanced easi-vent™ valve
  • BPA & Phthalate Free
  • Graduations in mls and ounces
  • Hygiene Cap seals the nipple for travel
If you browse through the web, you will see many other items that really catch your eyes. The only thing that i wonder, i never see this product anywhere here in Malaysia. My one and only weaning bowl, i bought it in Indonesia. Or, is it available in Toys R us?? Or is it time to use Vshub???????




4 comments:

zahira said...

sila la guna vshub kalo ko nak beli branded stuff...it's cheap...tapi beli la dlm qtty yg byk. kalo tak rugi. tommee tippee product ko boleh carik kat jusco...most of the outlet...ada jual tommee tippee...kalo tak silap aku kat mothercare pon ada.

mommynadia said...

hehehe..same goes here..
better use LC or nine west sb takde fake kat market...;)

plus nadia pun suka tommee tippee too,Adam suka sgt explora tumbler dia..and feeding bowl tu pun ada jgak ;)
yup,mothercare pun ada brand tommee tippee...

a'a avent sgt common..feeding bottle Adam dulu pun nadia pakai MaM..bukan sb common jadik tak pkai..dulu avent's bottle not a BPA free..tp skrang dah ada..price dia pun dah increased!huhuhu..

faerni said...

haaha, iyelah!! my wallet LC. My handbag varies from marc ecko, bonia,nine west, etc yang bukan common. Orang tatau but i know, :) Hmmm, MaM pun best, kan. Takdelah plain macam Avent. Tapi whylah barang-barang kat mesia nih mahal. Indon pun import jugak all those things but they can offer better price. :((

faerni said...

nampak nau me dah berkurun-kurun tak pernah masuk mothercare!!! hehehe!!!