Thursday, September 11, 2008

Puteri house.....

I've been neglecting my blog since a couple of weeks ago! But i really materialise it to the fullest. One more thing my broadband sux since i move in to this new place. Never mind! Quite far, ok! It took me merely 1 hour to reach school and the cost is approx. RM15 per day and plus a few dollar for the toll. Luckily my colleague and i car pool every day. By the time i reached home, i am totally exhausted. The reason of not updating my blog!

Talking about the house, we did not do any major renovation. Pasang grill, kitchen cabinet yang biasa2 je because we really need to move in ASAP sbb rumah sewa kat Keramat dah tender pada owner. Fadzli dengan semangatnya pun dah cat dinding! Rajin plak dia! Hehehe....
Anyway, as long as the house is clean and tidy, i'm more than happy!

No comments: